gemor mirror and priority

Pete French petefrench at ticketswitch.com
Fri Mar 20 10:11:38 PDT 2009

> If it can apply to 7-stable or 7.1-release I'll be even grateful to
> have it ;)

Find it here: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=123630

That was relative to 7.0 - I havent tried it on 7.1. I was hopinh
that the changes would be incorporated, but pjd didn't like the solution
and said he would prefer it if someone extended the configure sub-command to
change disc priorities in an existing config. I didn't have time to do
do that thought (and I dont like that as a solution, as it means changing
the array priorities rather than having fixed ones and changing which is
used - I think we should have both).

One day, when I get some time, I will have another look at it.

-pete.