SCHED_ULE + SMP Phenom freeze

Michal Varga varga.michal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:04:35 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 11:37 PM, Timothy Brown
<stimbrown at fastmail.com.au> wrote:
> I had the same problem. I searched the FreeBSD problem report database and
> came across this:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/120138
>
> After manually applying the patch and recompiling the kernel, I am able to
> boot with SCHED_ULE and SMP enabled.
>
> Cheers,
> Tim

Wow, thank you for this, going to apply in a moment (but I guess it's
pretty obvious that this is the same issue and also explains the X3
mystery).

Adding Jeff Roberson to cc: to remind about the issue, I think it
wouldn't be a bad idea to get this committed eventually.

m.