Does this disk/filesystem layout look sane to you?

Dan Naumov dan.naumov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:39:42 UTC 2009

Haven't had time to test (stuck at work), but I will trust your word
:) Well, this sounds nice and sensible. I am curious though if there
have been any numbers regarding how much do "actual" drive sizes vary
in the real world when it comes to disks of same
manufacturer/model/size. I guess this probably varies from
manufacturer to manufacturer, but some average estimates would be
nice, just so that one could evaluate whether this 64k barrier is
enough.

- Dan Naumov