portmaster -R (Was: Re: HEADS-UP: Shared Library Versions bumped...)

Cezary Morga cm at therek.net
Fri Jul 31 05:54:55 UTC 2009

Alson van der Meulen pisze:
> * Doug Barton <dougb at FreeBSD.org> [2009-07-29 22:10]:
>> I'm planning to remove the -u option altogether. It actually does very
>> little now, and certainly does not do what most users expect it should
>> do.

If I may chip in here on a similar note.
I'm currently looking for a port management tool that might replace good
ol' portinstall/portupgrade tools in my toolbox. Portmaster looks
promising but I noticed that it doesn't seem to take BATCH=yes in my
/etc/make.conf into consideration. So, is it me or there's something
more I have to do?

--
Cezary Morga