SSH problem

Michael Proto mike at jellydonut.org
Tue Jan 27 14:43:35 PST 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Jasvinder S. Bahra
<bbdl21548 at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Is there an entry /etc/hosts.allow allowing connections to the applicable port?
>
> Jazz

If tcpwrappers were at fault I'd expect to see the connection open and
then immediately close, not a connection-refused error. I'd lean more
towards a network/port problem as some of the previous posters have
mentioned. tcpdump would be a good tool here.

-Proto