FreeBSD 7, runaway clock as guest OS on Microsoft Virtual Server

Jeffrey Williams jeff at sailorfej.net
Thu Jan 22 11:08:45 PST 2009

Hi Guys,

Well this helped sort of, the clocks are running only a little fast at
this point (roughly seven minutes gained over 12 hours), but now for
some reason, ntpd is not resetting the clocks at all, despite multiple
good time sources, it was working fine before the kern.hz change.  Any
reason why that would break ntpd?

Thanks,
Jeff