CFT: ath hal src switchover

Sean C. Farley scf at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 8 20:43:56 PST 2009

On Thu, 8 Jan 2009, Sam Leffler wrote:

> I've brought the hal source code back to RELENG_7 but not connected it
> to the build and/or driver.  I want folks to test this before I commit
> those changes.  To do this you must have an up to date RELENG_7 code
> base and then apply this patch:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~sam/ath_hal-releng7.patch

*snip*

> Please report any issues to this mailing list.

No problems for my Netgear WPN511.  It works well at home.

Now, if I just could figure out why the recent Aruba update at work is
preventing me from authenticating with it, I would be happy.  This is
not related to the MFC of the code.  iPhones and MacOSX 10.4 (but not
10.5) are also having problems.  Windows works.

Sean
--
scf at FreeBSD.org