mergemaster barf

Mike Lempriere mike at vintners.net
Wed Jan 7 08:04:56 PST 2009

Oh, sorry, my mistake -- I had done 'make installworld' first, I just
neglected to include it in the email.

Since that email, I tried doing another cvsup -- it added a few files,
but not master.passwd.  Then another mergemaster -- same error.

Thanks Doug and Andrei!

--
Mike Lempriere- Home: mike at vintners.net  Phone: 206-780-2146
Cellphone: 206-200-5902;  text pager: mikelemp at tmail.com