Big problems with 7.1 locking up :-(

Stefan Lambrev stefan.lambrev at moneybookers.com
Sun Feb 8 07:27:23 PST 2009

Hi all,

In this thread someone mention a problem with soekris devices.
I personally have one of those new soekris devices and installed 7.1R
and it is very easy to freeze it.
All that I have to do is to copy big file vfer WIFI (atheros) with
speed higher then 1-2MB/s.
It takes less then 2 minutes to freeze. I wonder if there is some
improvement
in 7.1-stable so I can try it or if I can help by compiling debug
kernel?
But I'm not sure if this is the same problem as it may be just the
wireless driver in my case.