Most files in subversion stable/8/sys touched by bms

Michal Varga varga.michal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 20:05:14 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Oliver Fromme <olli at lurza.secnetix.de> wrote:
> By the way, here is another little tool that can be used to
> watch changes in 8-stable conveniently:
>
> http://www.secnetix.de/olli/FreeBSD/svnews/?p=stable/8/sys

Thank you for mentioning this, this is a great tool for everyone to
have around (instantly bookmarked).

I'd have one question to ask - would you consider adding one more
piece of information to the output, namely "age" of the commit? So
that

17:38:50 - r201208
by rwatson

would look like:

17:38:50 - r201208 (17 hours, 30 minutes old)
by rwatson

or

17:38:50 - r201208 (3 days, 15 hours old)
by rwatson

etc.

Little extra like this makes tracking down some specific changes
easier, or makes some quick point of reference where you left the last
time, etc. I guess you get the idea.. It's not exactly critical, just
would be handy to see there, if possible :)

m.