Hacked - FreeBSD 7.1-Release

Squirrel squirrel at mail.isot.com
Thu Dec 10 05:08:24 UTC 2009

I've just finished the rtld patch.  Now in process of regenerating all the keys and certs.  Next will look into php.  But far as rtld vulnerability, doesn't it require at least a local user account?  Looking at all the authentication, there wasn't any authenticated session during the time frame.  So I'm leaning more towards php 5.2.9, and checking all my ports.

Thanks for info.