bsnmpd problems during buildworld

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Mon Apr 27 17:37:56 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm running into an issue during a buildworld. I noticed this problem
early last week, and also after another csup as of this morning.

I've rm'd everything in /usr/obj, but the problem persists. If anyone
could provide info on how I can avoid this, I'd appreciate it:

===> usr.sbin/bsnmpd/modules/snmp_bridge (depend)
cat /usr/src/usr.sbin/bsnmpd/modules/snmp_bridge/bridge_tree.def |
gensnmptree -e dot1dBridge newRoot topologyChange begemotBridgeNewRoot
begemotBridgeTopologyChange begemotBridgeBaseName > bridge_oid.h
line 31: '(' expected at begin of node
context: " TruthValue ENUM (
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/usr.sbin/bsnmpd/modules/snmp_bridge.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/usr.sbin/bsnmpd/modules.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/usr.sbin/bsnmpd.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/usr.sbin.