bce + lagg not working on STABLE

Pete French petefrench at ticketswitch.com
Wed Apr 15 16:39:07 UTC 2009

Ok, I have now confirmed that the commit mentioned in this email:

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=187270+0+archive/2009/freebsd-stable/20090405.freebsd-stable

ss what breaks lagg using bce on my machines. I did submit a PR about
this, but I can't find it yes (though I dont know how long such
things take to show up, this was only ten minutes ago or so). Code
before the commit works, code after doesn,t and it is only the bce files
which have changed.

I wrote "stable" in the subject line, but this is present in the
7.2 prerelease stuff, and is a regression from 7.1 (a fairly major
one in my opinion, but I realise ever problem is importnat to the person
it affects).

cheers,

-pete.