bce + lagg not working on STABLE

Pete French petefrench at ticketswitch.com
Fri Apr 10 16:32:10 UTC 2009

I just upgraded a test server to STABLE from today (good friday, around
mid-day GMT), and though it all came up without errors I could not get
any network connectivity out of the machine. The ethernet uses lagg
to bindle two bce interfaces together - I know here were updates to
the bce drive recently, but I have not been able to try them in isolation.
The box in question is an HP ProLiant DL360 G5, and I spent some time
trying to get some life out of it, but to no avail. I have had to
roll this back for now so can't investigate further unfortunately.

Sorry, I know this is a fairly useless bug report, but I wanted to at
least get the info out there that this doesn't work. Will try again when I have
a bit more access to the maachine. Anyone else seen similar ?

-pete.