FreeBSD 7.2-BETA1 Available

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Fri Apr 3 12:59:35 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 00:43 -0400, Ken Smith wrote:
> The first of the test builds for the FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE cycle is now
> available.

Well, sort of.  Sorry, it's been a couple months since I uploaded
something bigger than 2Gb (the dvd images) and I forgot the mechanism
that some mirrors use to sync with the master site chokes on files over
2Gb.  So the mirrors that use that mechanism to sync won't have it for
another couple of hours (I just gzip-ed the dvd images now).

If the place you normally get it from doesn't have it at the point you
want to download it I know ftp10.us.freebsd.org has got it.  By tomorrow
all the mirrors should have it.

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu