[FreeBSD] Fix for ServerWorks HT1000 in upcoming 7.1?

Fernan Aguero fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Tue Sep 30 22:01:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have a server (Dell PowerEdge SC1435, ServerWorks HT1000) on which
I'd like to try installing FreeBSD. I've already failed to make 7.0
work on this box and was wondering if you have information about the
behavior of the upcoming 7.1 on this hardware.

I've been following the "HT1000 chipset errata saga" thread, and the
commits by sos@ to CVS (around Jan 2008), but have not seen other more
recent posts about this issue ... is it because it's already fixed and
working fine for everyone?

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2007-December/081429.html
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2008-March/084272.html

Thanks in advance for any update on this,

--
fernan