Upcoming Releases Schedule...

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Thu Sep 18 19:40:46 UTC 2008

On Sep 18, 2008, at 12:25 PM, Mike Tancsa wrote:
> I am not familiar with your company nor any developers that work for
> you. Perhaps you could elaborate on how you have contributed to
> FreeBSD ?

This domain is my vanity domain, actually.  Well not vanity but the
domain I use on the rare occasions when I do paid work for other
companies.  (used to be a lot more, is significantly less now)

And no developers work for me.  When I sold out my contract got an
explicit "no head count" ;-)  I likey ;-)

In my $EMPLOYER the main proposal would be to dedicate more of my
time.   The others contribute at random, but I don't see that changing
much due to their existing commitments.

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness