Upcoming Releases Schedule...

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Thu Sep 18 19:09:13 UTC 2008

On Sep 18, 2008, at 8:21 AM, Freddie Cash wrote:
> Maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems like Jo just wants to
> argue
> for the sake of arguing.

You are missing a lot.   You're not reading even half of what I am
saying.

re: ignored.  I don't ignore anything.  If something is answered
clearly I tend to address topics which aren't resolved.  But the
section you quoted is your worst example -- If you look at my reply,
you'll notice that not only did I not ignore it, I replied to that
section with concerns about fluctuating schedules that this document
presents.

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness