FreeBSD 7.1 Content

Oliver Peter lists at peter.de.com
Thu Sep 4 09:59:05 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 03, 2008 at 02:58:45PM -0600, Dan Allen wrote:

> On 3 Sep 2008, at 1:14 PM, Peter Jeremy wrote:
>
> > Your patches to add support for the i4965 and your Marvell 88E80xx
> > must have been stripped by the mailing list software.  Can you please
> > re-send them.
>
> I have not written patches, thus I did not send any patches.

`-->  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Btw. my philosophy is if you would like to use your favourite open source
operating system - which I guess is FreeBSD - on your new hardware, you
should spend additional 15 minutes when you make the decision what hardware
you are going to buy and check the specs with the "Hardware Notes" at
http://www.freebsd.org/where.html.

Complaining afterwards is easy but no one forces you to buy unsupported
hardware.

--
Oliver PETER, email: oliver at peter.de.com, ICQ# 113969174
"If it feels good, you're doing something wrong."