kern/123552: ath panic

Guy Coleman gtcmail at mm.st
Sun Oct 19 11:21:04 PDT 2008

I've been hitting a panic with any non-trivial network activity on an
ath wireless card. I've already submitted the details to a PR
(kern/123552) and after a quick search it looks like kern/125914,
kern/126475 and kern/125332 are all the same panic.

The last time I tried an up-to-date RELENG_7 was October 5th and the
panic was still present. I can just about manage to get a backtrace but
am a bit lost when it comes down to tracking down the actual problem.
Are there any more debugging details it might be helpful to add to the PR?

Alternatively, has anybody found any workarounds?

Cheers,
Guy

p.s., please include me in any replies, I'm not subscribed to the list.