qlogic qle2462 hba and freebsd stable on a dl360 g5

Panagiotis Christias p.christias at noc.ntua.gr
Sun Nov 16 16:01:51 PST 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 12:22:11PM +0100, Claus Guttesen wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm looking at a qlogic qle2462 hba for my dl360 g5. The thread
> http://www.mail-archive.com/freebsd-stable@freebsd.org/msg99497.html
> mentions a deadlock when system is loaded. Has this issue been
> resolved? Are there other PCI Express hba's which are known to work
> with freebsd stable and dl360 g5?

Hello,

no, the issue has not been resolved. The system still deadlocks
regardless the value of tag openings (even when set to the minimum
value of 2) and the filesystem gets corrupted or totally destroyed.

I am still looking for a solution and willing to do any tests.

Regards,
Panagiotis

--
Panagiotis J. Christias    Network Management Center
P.Christias at noc.ntua.gr    National Technical Univ. of Athens, GREECE