MFC Request

Brian A. Seklecki bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com
Tue Nov 11 09:03:09 PST 2008

On Tue, 2008-11-11 at 13:06 -0200, Patrick Tracanelli wrote:
> Is it possible to have traceroute MFC'd for 7.1? I would like to have -a

I second that request.  I'm prepared to bribe someone as well.

~BAS

--
Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.