Install issues with 7.x

Ryan m4gicite at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 14:34:31 PST 2008

Sadly with the quality of BIOS recently, that is not an option. Not
much to offer. Attached is a picture of what I have to change. Other
and XP are the same, Vista unlocks AHCI.

Another way of accomplishing disabling firewire is to remake the
install CD with a different kernel and not quite sure how to do that.