Replication system

Jordi Espasa Clofent jespasac at minibofh.org
Mon Nov 3 13:54:30 PST 2008

Hi all,

I have to build a clustered website with FreeBSD 7.x as SO and Apache
2.x as httpd. As load-balancing solution I'll use HAProxy (or maybe a
OpenBSD relayd, I'm not sure).

Because of several technical (and especially non-technical) reasons, I
haven't the possibility to mount a shared storage layer (NFS, SAN...) so
I have to share the local data among the different httpd servers.

At first approach I've thought in rsync+cron, but

¿anyone knows another replication-data solution in the described scenario?

PD. Please, don't advice to me to using a pure shared-data layer... I
know it will be the optimal structure, but as I've said above, I can't
use it because various reasons.

--
Thanks,
Jordi Espasa Clofent