kqemu support: not compiled

bazzoola bazzoola at gmail.com
Tue May 13 04:43:23 UTC 2008

On May 13, 2008, at 12:24 AM, Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH wrote:

> On 2008 May 13, at 0:18, bazzoola wrote:
>
>> I press Ctrl + Alt + 2
>> then I type info kqemu
>> I get "kqemu support: not compiled"
>

> Without looking, I'd guess this means the qemu binary was built
> without kqemu support enabled.

as I stated before (which u omitted) I DID enabled kqemu everywhere
and then built qemu but still I get that error not compiled.

setenv WITH_KQEMU
edited src.conf and added WITH_KQEMU=yes
did make config and checked KQEMU ALPHA support
compiled the port with make -DWITH_KQEMU

how do you compile qemu binary with kqemu? other than the 4 things
above?