cvsup.uk.FreeBSD.org

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Mon May 12 16:38:28 UTC 2008

On Sun, 11 May 2008, Dr Joe Karthauser wrote:

> I have reclassified this faulty mirror as cvsup1 and made cvsup a cname to
> cvsup3, which is the most recent addition and best hardware available. In
> the future we will always point to the most available machine in this way.

Looks like I'm getting a bit more traffic than before - peaking at over
100 logins an hour.

Tony.
FORTIES CROMARTY FORTH TYNE DOGGER: NORTHEAST 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 6 AT FIRST
IN CROMARTY. MODERATE. EXTENSIVE FOG AT FIRST IN TYNE, OTHERWISE FOG PATCHES,
THEN FAIR. MODERATE OR GOOD, OCCASIONALLY VERY POOR.