New Arrivals: New brand - Analog Clothing

Streetsoul news at streetsoul.lv
Thu May 8 09:46:46 UTC 2008

STREETSOUL.EU - Streetwear Clothing Online Store Newsletter *****************************************************************

Sunny Greetings to Ya all!!!

New Arrivals - New Brand - Analog Cloting!!!

Press here to view new arrivals from Analog Clothing! or copy the link in a browser: http://www.streetsoul.eu/zoom_brand/31

More About Analog Clothing:

It's written in our DNA. It's woven into the fabric of our constitution. It was in Trevor Andrew's first Analog I-Pod jacket and it's scratched on the bottom of Nathan Fletcher's 4-fin. It's the ultra-thin thread that ties together surfing, skateboarding and snowboarding. It's the fearless voice calling you to Liberate, Unify, Mobilize and Resolve. It's non-digital, low-technology. It's the new elitism. It's Analogic.

Since the beginning of the action sports market, influential kids have gravitated towards progressive and creative movements within snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing. Analog is a clothing company born in outerwear, raised at the beach and entrenched in cities everywhere. Analog is an invitation to take a stand, make a point, challenge a value and open a few minds.

Check our internet store or if you happen to be in Riga, you're welcome to visit us @ 85 Terbatas st. :) http://www.streetsoul.eu/streetstore

Cheers!

streetsoul.eu

streetsoul brands:
667 | Adidas Originals | Airbag | ALAKAZAM! | Alprausch | Amos | BICO | Creative Recreation | Emily The Strange | Encore | Five Four | Goorin Brothers | gsus | Irie Daily | King Apparel | Levi's Engineered Jeans® | Levi's® | Mazine | My Zoo | Nike | OAKLEY | pa:nuu | Reebok | Saddler | Schlepp | Streetsoul | Stussy | Sweet & Toxic | T.U.K.