Lock Order Reversal on 7.0-STABLE with pf and ipfw / dummynet

Alex Popa razor at dataxnet.ro
Sun Mar 16 16:10:30 PDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 10:16:20PM +0000, ian j hart wrote:
> Keyboard LEDs are broken for me on 6.3 amd64 (kbdmux).
> I'd double check they work before you rely on this as a diagnostic tool.
>
> --
> ian j hart

Well, that was the most basic test.

I should have mentioned that, during the lockup:

(a) Before I removed the "saver" line in rc.conf, hitting a key wouldn't
    turn the screensaver off.  I removed it in case the kernel was
    writing *something* to the console, so I could get a glimpse.
(b) Console switching no longer worked.

Hope this helps
	Alex

--
 "Computer science is no more about computers
     than astronomy is about telescopes" -- E. W. Dijkstra