Adesso AKB-430UG keyboard on 7.0

Greg Miller gmiller at classic-games.com
Fri Jun 13 08:57:32 UTC 2008

Gavin Atkinson wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-06-12 at 05:41 -0500, Greg Miller wrote:
>> Gavin Atkinson wrote:

>>> Can you try the following patch please?
>> With this patch, it works great as a keyboard. However, the GlidePoint
>> touchpad isn't being detected as a USB mouse and the data is being
>> interpreted as keystrokes.
>
> Can you confirm that the GlidePoint was working correctly before the
> patch?

No. Connecting the keyboard generates a console message indicating the
ukbd device attached, but doesn't generate a ums attach message, so I'm
thinking that it doesn't work with or without the patch.
--
http://www.velocityvector.com/ | http://www.classic-games.com/
  I'd rather hunt with Dick Cheney than ride with Ted Kennedy.