undefined reference to SYS_cpuset

Unga unga888 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 08:13:55 UTC 2008

Hi all

Today (28th July) I upgraded the FreeBSD sources (/usr/src) using cvsup and when try to compile a test C program I get following:

echo 'main(){}' > dummy.c
cc dummy.c -v -Wl,--verbose

/usr/lib/libc.so: undefined reference to `SYS_cpuset_getaffinity'
/usr/lib/libc.so: undefined reference to `SYS_cpuset'
/usr/lib/libc.so: undefined reference to `SYS_cpuset_setaffinity'
/usr/lib/libc.so: undefined reference to `SYS_cpuset_getid'
/usr/lib/libc.so: undefined reference to `SYS_cpuset_setid'
/usr/lib/libc.so: undefined reference to `SYS_setfib'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I can see in logs following programs compiled without any error:
cpuset_getaffinity.S
cpuset.S
cpuset_setaffinity.S
cpuset_getid.S
cpuset_setid.S
setfib.S

What's gone wrong now? Am I in the middle of a FreeBSD update? or have I made some mistake? or multiple routing tables update on 20080724 broken something? Any ideas?

Kind regards
Unga