HP Pavilion dv2000 laptop wont boot off install cd

Kevin K kkutzko at teksavvy.com
Fri Jul 18 15:32:04 UTC 2008

> How long did you wait? If you didn't wait 10 or 15 minutes, please do.
> Various tests / probes take a long time to time out on some hardware.
>
> HTH
> --
> Regards,
> Torfinn Ingolfsen

I'll try that as soon as I get a chance.

For anyone who's interested, here's more details on the hardware of my hp
pavilion dv2000 laptop :

Motherboard manufacturer :Wistron
Model: 30B5
Version: 62.57
North Bridge: NVIDIA GeForce 6150 Revision A2
South Bridge: NVIDIA nForce 410/430 MCP Revision A2

CPU: AMD Turion(tm) 64 X2 Mobile tl-56
CPU Socket: Socket S1 (638)
CPU Code Name: Trinidad
Instructions: MMX(+), 3DNow! (+), SSE, SSE2, SSE3, x86-64, NX, VMX