installdate of a port/package?

Alex Trull alex at trull.org
Tue Jul 1 15:53:29 UTC 2008

Ronald,

Look for files that are older than your upgrade/portupgrade -fa date in
/usr/local/bin and /usr/local/sbin.

e.g. $ find $dir -mtime +2 -type f -xdev -print

Add a little guesswork/pkg_info to determine which ports they're from.

Throw in a few more forced recursive portupgrades incase anything is
broken for having built against older libraries.

--
Alex