[: -le: argument expected

Pete French petefrench at ticketswitch.com
Thu Jan 31 16:12:05 PST 2008

> also already subscribed to the Apache dev list). My conclusion was that
> the ultimate migration to 2, would be a lot smoother, and easier if moving
> to 2.0 - the layout of both the server, and conf files are /very/ similar
> (to 1.3).

O.K., that makes a lot of sense - I can't remember how I did this, but
I think I ended abandonning migrating the config files and simply
re-wrote them to have the same functionality when I got a few spare
dayes ;)

> me to find an argument to move from 2.0. The current trouble I'm
> encountering is clearly a PHP5 issue. As it isn't even touching the
> Apache 2 install during the build process. I hope I've adequately
> answered your question, and hope I wasn't /too/ verbose. :)

NO, answered perfectly - am tyring to remmebr whether the reaosn I
didnt like 2.0 was to do with php too though. It seems to
cause some kind of woes every time I upgrade.

You said you had to sup the ports tree BTW - does that mean you rebuilt
every other port on the system ?

-pete.