zfs problems

ZsUM ZsUM kampo84 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 11:04:16 PST 2008

Hy,

I use FreeBSD 7.0 RC1 AMD64 and 4 WD 250GB HDD in Raid-z., and a weeks ago
my server crashed. In the log i found a I/O error, and since then i can't
import my zpool.

When i run zpool import, i get the folowing messege:

*ginger# zpool import
pool: tank
id: 9268868588611347691
state: ONLINE
action: The pool can be imported using its name or numeric identifier.
config:

tank ONLINE
raidz1 ONLINE
ad8 ONLINE
ad10 ONLINE
ad12 ONLINE
ad14 ONLINE*

but when i try to access the zpool my system crash and give me a nice kernel
panic, like this:

*Dump header from device /dev/ad4s1b
Architecture: amd64
Architecture Version: 2
Dump Length: 253394944B (241 MB)
Blocksize: 512
Dumptime: Sun Jan 20 23:51:58 2008
Hostname:
Magic: FreeBSD Kernel Dump
Version String: FreeBSD 7.0-RC1 #0: Mon Dec 24 10:10:07 UTC 2007
root at driscoll.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
Panic String: solaris assert: sm->sm_space == space (0x1686d4800 ==
0x1686d3800), file:
/usr/src/sys/modules/zfs/../../contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/fs/zfs/space_map.c,
line: 357
Dump Parity: 4000765979
Bounds: 0
Dump Status: good

*

The minidump is avaible if it nececery.

If anybody know the solution, or can give me any advice how to fix it, than
please sent me by e-mail.

Thank's: Mike