/usr/bin/objformat is missing

Chris H. chris# at 1command.com
Mon Jan 28 09:33:58 PST 2008

Hello,
After a failed install of www/apache-ssl - dies with the
following error:
Syntax error on line 208 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpsd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache/mod_mmap_static.so into server:
/usr/local
/libexec/apache/mod_mmap_static.so: Undefined symbol "ap_null_cleanup"

I did a little research, and wondered if the fact that I am
missing: /usr/bin/objformat has anything to do with it. Doesn't
this add an elf format to libraries? Do I need it? All of my
6-CURRENT boxes have this. But this is a 7-PRERELEASE ( FreeBSD
7.0-PRERELEASE i386 ) using 2 CPU's. If I /do/ need
it, how do I create it?

Thank you for all your time and consideration in this matter.

--Chris H

--
panic: kernel trap (ignored)