"ad0: TIMEOUT - WRITE_DMA" type errors with 7.0-RC1

Jeremy Chadwick koitsu at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jan 25 17:06:53 PST 2008

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 05:00:54PM -0800, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> icarus# zfs list
> no datasets available
>
> This doesn't bode well, and doesn't make me happy.  At all.

Pshew!  I was able to get ZFS to start seeing the pool again by doing
the following:  (Supposedly "zpool import" by itself will show you a
list of pools which it manages to see...")

icarus# zpool import -f storage
icarus# df -k /storage
Filesystem  1024-blocks      Used     Avail Capacity  Mounted on
storage       957873024 106124032 851748992    11%    /storage
icarus# zfs list
NAME      USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
storage   101G   812G   101G  /storage
icarus# zpool status
  pool: storage
 state: ONLINE