problems with LC_ALL

Javier Elizondo javier_elizondo69 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 13:20:36 PST 2008

Hi,

I am using darwing in a mac book pro, when I open
terminal I get the following message that appears only
in my account, I would like to get help in order to
fix it.

Last login: Sun Jan 20 14:32:18 on ttys001
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
	LC_ALL = (unset),
	LANG = "UTF-8"
perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale
("C").

I have tried but without success. The languaje is
EN_US with iso and the keyboard is in spanish, but not
problem with it.

thanks, Javier