6.3-RELEASE

Josef Grosch jgrosch at MooseRiver.com
Thu Jan 17 14:18:44 PST 2008

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 02:25:43PM -0600, Mark Linimon wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 09:51:13PM +0200, George Kontostanos wrote:
> > So may I guess that we have a release ?
>
> This question happens every time we get near a release.
>
> There will be a release when, and only when, a signed email is sent from
> the Release Engineering team to the various mailing lists.  In the meantime,
> final preparations are being made, such as giving the mirrors time to get
> the bits, so that they will be there when the announcement goes out.
>
> Please be patient.
>
> mcl

How long does it take to get all the mirrors ready? I have a mirror at work
(Juniper Networks) and we have had all the bits since Tuesday. We are
really looking forward to 6.3

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a | FreeBSD 6.2
jgrosch at MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | Berkeley, Ca.