RELENG_7 jerky mouse and skipping sound (still a problem -BETA3)

Marc Fonvieille blackend at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 5 00:39:43 PST 2008

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 11:33:37PM +0100, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>>> Anyone?  Time is rapidly running out to get this fixed in time for
>>> 7.0-RELEASE, so we need this trace ASAP.
>> http://am-productions.biz/docs/ktr.out.gz
>> Is there a way to export the graph once I'm looking in it in
>> schedgraph.py?
>
> The ktr.out is all we need, thanks.

Mine http://people.freebsd.org/~blackend/ktr3.out
posted a while ago on a non-public list.
To sum up the symptoms: important lag with Firefox (and maybe any Gtk
based app), so a jerky mouse by mostly a non-responsive Firefox during
compilations.

--
Marc