7B4: kernel messages garbled

Jeremy Chadwick koitsu at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 1 22:46:47 PST 2008

On Tue, Jan 01, 2008 at 10:39:16PM -0800, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> Also, your Email address has a hash symbol in it, so I hope this mail
> makes it through to you...

Whatever dnsbl this is is incorrectly labelling our netblock as part of
a DUL, which it is not.  Whatever "logic" it's using to determine that
is quite flawed.  BAYAREA.NET is a co-lo provider, and we have co-lo
service from them.  I own the boxes in our cage.  We run our own mail
services.

<chris#@1command.com>: host mail.1command.com[75.160.109.226] said: 550 5.7.1
    Mail from 72.20.106.3 REFUSED! See
    http://moensted.dk/spam/no-more-funn/?addr=72.20.106.3 (in reply to MAIL