ad0 READ_DMA TIMEOUT errors on install of 7.0-RELEASE

Ross Penner ross.penner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 23:07:50 UTC 2008

I'm having very similar problems on my system that I just upgraded
last night. It's a MiniITX board, model EN1200. My system can't remain
up for more than 10minutes before something locks it up and frequently
the screen will output error messages relating to DMA.

I'd love to be able to help and diagnose this problem, but I'm unsure
how to go about it, being relatively unacknowledged. The system was
working perfectly fine on 6.3 up until I upgraded last night.