YOU HAVE (£800.000.00 Pounds) FOR CLAIM

SWISS LOTTO lottowinners at swisslotto.ch
Fri Feb 29 14:25:25 UTC 2008

SWISS LOTTO INTL. PROMOTION.
https://www.swisslotto.ch

Attention: Winner

This is to inform you that your email Address has been selected as one of this year winners in the SWISS LOTTO INTL. PROMOTION.

You have won the sum of £800.000.00 Pounds (Eight hundred thousand Great British Pounds) cash credited to you or your company's email address, attached to file number EML.26EPG/0012-5526/0905.1/6/27/39/47-1-8 which falls into our European booklet.

All selected winners were selected through our Email Lottery Random System Selection (ELRSS) from 700,000,000 emails submitted from Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe and North America and Oceania as part of our International promotions Program.

This amount is from total prize cash of (£8.000.000.00 Pounds) randomly distributed among ten (10) international winners selected email address by our Email Lottery Random System Selection (ELRSS) and your email address With the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).

This promotional lottery is the 3rd of its kind with the intension to sensitize the public. This promotion is to enhance the standard of living and to help eradicate poverty around the world.

For further processing of the claim of your winning prize, you are to contact our Europe fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to claim your prize.

SWISS LOTTO EUROPE PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
MR.GARVIN SMITH
BY EMAIL: swiss.claims.center at europe.com

Please you are advice to keep your winning information from the public and relatives to avoid impersonation or double claiming and anybody under the age of 24 is automatically disqualified from this program.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

MRS. SUSAN ANDERSON
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS

NOTE: Please do not reply back to this email address message sent to you. If you have questions or wish to continue with this SWISS LOTTO INTL. PROMOTION, see the instructed contact email address for all Europe winners for the year