Rebuilding World Problems

Mark Andrews Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Wed Feb 13 23:02:05 UTC 2008

> > > Also, UPDATING has "adjkerntz -i" just before "mergemaster -p". I=20
> > > looked at the man page for adjkerntz and am still uncertain if I =
> need=20
> > > to do this. I run an ntpd client, if that makes any difference.
> >=20
> > Again, just a precaution. Think "safe", or "event free". :)

	Well when you live in front of UTC and use wallclock time
	because you dual boot with a OS that doesn't support the
	hardware clock at UTC, you end up waiting however many hours
	you are infront of UTC for "make" to work again properly.

	Last time I forgot it was a 11 hour wait.

	Mark
--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews at isc.org