Crashing repeatedly: 6.2-RELEASE-p5 and MySQL 5.0.41

Primeroz lists primeroz.lists at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:31:08 UTC 2008

Yes i agree with everything. Definetly mysql need to be tuned for InnoDB and
in general .

As stated in the previous post my a collegue of mine i had to install a new
kernel to have a consistent crash coredump.
Anyway still in my mind is that even if not tuned mysql should not cause my
kernel to panic, i could expect a mysql crash or very very poor performance
... but the kernel panic leave me confused.

I will post on this thread my coredump as soon as the server crash again
(and it will) ... surely i will tune mysql then and see if and how much this
helps.

thanks