kkutzko at teksavvy.com
Fri Feb 1 13:54:39 UTC 2008
From: owner-freebsd-stable at freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-stable at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Storistes de France
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 6:56 AM
To: stable at freebsd.org
Subject: Job Offer
Storistes de France is currently looking for English Corrections
Officer. We currently need three english corrections officer, someone
who can edit our customer service messages and correct errors in our
english customer service messages.
This is an opportunity is open to anyone who know how to write english
without errors and someone who can correct mistakes/errors in English
Language and we also need someone who will be working as our agent.
You are required to work for one hour daily by checking your email for
our customer service message and edit it because of correction and
other english errors.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM A CANDIDATE:
- Applicants must be living in USA,Canada or Australia.
- Applicants must be high school or vocational high school graduates.
- Above 18 years old.
- Confident computer skills.
- Applicants must be avaliable to check his/her e-mail messages
between 7am - 12noon.
- Good working relationship with new people.
- Required to be online at least 1-3hours and 2 days per week.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Speedy career progress
- High earnings plus performance results bonus.
- A Personal Toshiba Laptop.
- Weekly payment of $250.00.
- Monthly Salary : Starting from $10,000 - $55,000.00.
**** To apply please send your CV/Resume to our email:
storistes at temporaryforwarding.com
Storistes de France
freebsd-stable at freebsd.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-stable-unsubscribe at freebsd.org"
__________ NOD32 2842 (20080201) Information __________
This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
More information about the freebsd-stable