rdump stuck in sbwait state (RELENG_7)

Terry Kennedy terry at tmk.com
Tue Dec 30 10:52:25 UTC 2008

> Unfortunately, you need the last packets that were exchanged in order
> to identify which end has the problem (and hopefully provide some
> pointers as to why).  If possible, can you repeat the dump whilst you
> run a tcpdump on the rdump flow and then post the last dozen or so
> packets in each direction.

  That could be pretty unpleasant - this happens at a random point while
dumping 4GB or so. If I have to, I'll do it but I was hoping there was
a better way.

  Shouldn't this get torn down by a keepalive at some point? It has been
sitting for 9 hours or so at this point...

        Terry Kennedy             http://www.tmk.com
        terry at tmk.com             New York, NY USA