[FreeBSD] Fix for ServerWorks HT1000 in upcoming 7.1?

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Wed Dec 3 13:55:10 PST 2008

On Wed, 2008-12-03 at 17:17 -0300, Fernan Aguero wrote:
> I've been tracking the 7.1 release page but so far I haven't
> seen any update lately ... any news on when a new BETA/RC
> will be out for testing?

A couple of days.  Problems with an interface that was added after 7.0
were found.  Since a release hasn't been done with that interface its
being fixed so we can avoid needing to provide some ugly compatibility
goo down the road.  The code is in head now, hopefully it can be moved
into stable/7 and releng/7.1 within the next day or two.

Between 7.1-BETA2 and now we've had two show-stoppers that have been
addressed and one security advisory that we needed to hold for, followed
by this nit that's being worked on now.  Hopefully that's the last big
nit.

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu