dhclient doing DISCOVER with bad IP checksum - bge (7.1 show stopper?? NOPE - We're OK)

Jonathan Feally vulture at netvulture.com
Tue Dec 2 19:17:40 PST 2008

OK, so I installed a different PE1750 with BETA2 and then updated the
source via cvsup RELENG_7 from cvsup3 and all is ok now on that box.
Went back the first box and cvsup'ed the src again into an empty
directory and it compiled and worked fine. Looks like my updating of the
source along the way missed
http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base?view=revision&revision=182924 as that
is the only diff between the 2 local source trees.

Sorry for the confusion. I've never had this issue before with cvsup,
but guess there's always a first time.

Thanks to all for checking my own bad testing work.

-Jon

believed to be clean.