Recent breakage due to the DTrace merge

John Birrell jb at what-creek.com
Thu Aug 28 22:36:31 UTC 2008

It goes without saying that this didn't go anywhere near as smoothly as
I hoped it would. My attention to detail was less than perfect. Sorry
for the pain I've caused.

A big thanks to those who've put work into fixing the mistakes, particularly
jhb, kib and csjp.

What I'd like right now is for anybody with unresolved problems to write
a summry and email it to me so I can see what needs to be addressed.

I know that there are issues with upgrading from 6.X (where .X isn't the
most recent on RELENG6). I'll need help from someone with an old 6.2
box (say) to test out the builds. I have no hardware to run an old version
of 6 on.

--
John Birrell