recent regression with REL7 and Zfs

Thierry Herbelot thierry at herbelot.com
Thu Aug 28 17:48:38 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am using a recent 7.0-Stable (x86) and a Zfs pool for my data.

After the dtrace import, I have updated my sources (and make buildworld, make
buildkernel) and I no longer have access to my Zfs pool (just to be sure, I
have since updated twice more to work around the announced issues).

With the new kernel, the Zpool is listed as "failed" (bad checksum ?).

Reverting to the old kernel is sufficient to recover the Zfs pool (which was
scrubed last week), and it is declared healthy.

	cheers and thanks for the good work

	TfH